- A warm and sincere greeting and farewell – use the guest’s name if and when possible – Memberikan salam dengan hangat dan tulus saat berjumpa dan berpisah – sedapat mungkin gunakan nama tamu
- Give customers a good fair deal – great customer relationships take time – Memberikan penawaran terbaik kepada tamu – menjalin hubungan baik dengan tamu memerlukan waktu
- Anticipate and satisfy guest needs – operations should be fast and simple – Mengantisipasi dan memenuhi kebutuhan tamu – pelaksanaannya haruslah cepat dan mudah
- Try to create a work environment of teamwork and guest service so that the needs of our guest and each other are met – Menciptakan semangat kerja sama tim dalam lingkungan kerja dan pelayanan kepada tamu sehingga kebutuhan keduanya terpenuhi
- Uncompromising levels of cleanliness are the responsibility of every employee – Tingkat kebersihan yang prima adalah tanggung jawab semua karyawan
- Take pride in and care of your personal appearance – everyone is responsible for conveying a professional image – Merasa bangga terhadap dan menjaga penampilan diri sendiri – karena setiap orang harus bertanggung jawab untuk menampilkan citra yang profesional
- Think safety first – create a safe, secure and accident-free environment for all guests and each other – Mengutamakan keselamatan – ciptakan lingkungan yang aman dan tidak beresiko kecelakaan bagi tamu dan kita semua
- Conserve energy, properly maintain our hotels and protect the environment – Hemat energi, jaga dan lindungi hotel serta lingkungan kita
- Take responsibility – fix guest’s problems immediately – Berani bertanggung jawab – selesaikan masalah yang dihadapi tamu dengan cepat
- Always remember to say thank you – Selalu ingat untuk mengucapkan terima kasih
Training is the act of providing information and instruction to someone. It is the act of teaching and or developing skills, knowledge, etc. in a student. The purpose of training is to improve one’s capability, capacity, productivity and performance.
In corporate practicality, training refers to the act or training a recruit so that he or she may effectively be able to do their job. This means providing them will all the relevant information, skills, and resources to do their job.
workshops are events in which the instruction can be handed out. Workshop’s are corporate events where this knowledge, skills and information can be shared and given. Workshops can even be used to provide additional information to established employees so that they may develop new skills and incorporate new information in their jobs, which many lead to increased productivity. Workshops can last from a couple of hours to perhaps a few days. However, the workshops are actually just one part of an effective training plan.
Workshops have small audiences, or are broken up into smaller groups, because of the hands-on activities that are a part of learning in the workshop experience. Workshops may have several different activities that the attendees can choose.
A seminar has a structure that is more like a lecture or classroom style of learning. In this respect, the lecturer, speaker or instructor gives a speech or shares information with the audience, similar to how a teacher lectures a classroom full of children. Seminars tend to have much larger audiences because it simply consists of an expert sharing information with the audience on a specific topic.
A seminar format may only have the main lecture and there is no further follow-up activities or ways for the attendees to apply the knowledge they have learned during the seminar. Seminars tend to have a one-way street of communication.
Someone who transfers knowledge with specific topic through direct interaction with the participant.
Someone who transfers knowledge with specific topic through indirect interaction with the participant.
Someone who transfers knowledge with general topic through direct interaction with the participant.
Someone who transfers knowledge with general topic through indirect interaction with the participant.
Someone who has the skills to moderate and run sessions, exercises, discussions and work groups where knowledge is shared by and extracted from the participants themselves.
Each department is to have Departmental Training Manual consisting of the following information:
- Objective of the Departmental Training Manual
- Core Values
- Management & Leadership Values
- Unique Selling Points
- History of The Alana Yogyakarta Hotel & Convention
- Organization Chart
- Job Description
- Guest Expectations
- Hotel Facilities & Services
- Personal Hygiene & Grooming
- People Development; Hotel Training Menu, Development Program, Training Plan
- Fire & Emergency Procedures
- Task List
- Task Breakdown (Session Plan)
Using the http://www.wordpress.com, each Departmental Trainer needs to create a Departmental Training blog as discussed during the workshop.
The Training Officer will facilitate the process together with the appointed Departmental Trainer from each respective department as appointed by the Key Executive.
Please discuss this project with Pak Syaiful Manan and seek his directive on this.
To offer “15 Minutes Alana Promise” to our guests and if we fail to provide the service within the time frame, the guest will not pay such product.
We need to design operational concept to achieve the mission by anwering the following 3 questions:
Q. What changes are to be made to execute this mission?
- Give socialization about the 15 minutes excellence service to all staff
- Provide Live Chat to Fast Response (emergency, service, etc)
- Provide Wi-Fi Pop Up : Safety, Security, Emergency Phone & Map
- Make an award program entitled the best 15 minutes excellence service to motivate
- Understanding of product knowledge
- Good team work and updating information.
- Upgrades facilities
- Training cooking methode&trick
- Special lift for room service
- Refresh product knowledge regularly
- Private pantry for room service
- Additional manning staf
- Special OT for room service
- Template standard delivery service
- Job section
Q. What are success factors of this mission?
- Sense Of Belonging
- Appropriate Training
- Effective Communication
Q. What supports are needed for this mission?
- Inter-Department Support & Team Work
- Upgrade Facilities
- Soft & Skill Training
Dibawah ini adalah karakteristik untuk tim yang sangat efektif:
- Full of spirit
- Help & Support each other
- Maintain disciplined & unity
Gunakan http://www.dictionary.org untuk mengartikan masing-masing karakteristik diatas.
Over to you